Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Back in the swing of things!

Now that the holiday season is behind us, I am finally getting back to doing things I enjoy! It seems as if the time of year that you are supposed to spend the most time with your family, is when I actually see them the least. Oh, the joys of retail.

So, a few things I have figured out lately:
1. I need to stop getting so excited about new projects and take some before pictures.
2. Figure out how to get decent after pictures with the camera I have.
3. Show the things I make, paint, or create. So far I think this is a step in the right direction.

I am hoping to start a small online shop, or possibly rent a booth locally. For now, here are a few more recent projects.

It needs some fluffing, but here is the Tarheel wreath.

Please ignore the Christmas wreath holder, I seemed to have gotten them switched when packing up the decorations.

 Pretty Spring arrangement for Mom's door.

A few Distressed frames.

I repainted a birdcage to add some extra color.

Last is one of my favorite projects ! They are hilarious & unexpected...trophy wine bottle stoppers. I had to make a basketball themed one for the hubby :)

Believe it or not, there are MORE projects I have been working on, but I will just have to save those until later!!


  1. Love the wine stoppers. The options are endless. Thanks for the great idea!

    1. You're welcome! So glad that you like them :)